Children are encouraged to take pride in their uniform, this encourages a sense of belonging and representation of their school. We recommend that all parents clearly label individual uniform items.
Uniform for all pupils
- Grey or black trousers, skirt, pinafore dress, green and white gingham summer dress, or tailored shorts
- Green polo shirt (ones with the school logo are not compulsory)
- Green cardigan, sweatshirt or jumper (ones with the school logo are not compulsory)
- Black, white or grey socks or tights
- Black shoes (no trainers)
- Green hairbands/ribbons may be worn
- Black shorts for indoor PE and summer PE
- Green jogging bottoms or Black jogging bottoms for outdoor winter PE
- Green sweatshirt or hoodie (optional)
- T-shirt (plain no logos, pictures or writing) in their house colour (red – Haden, green – Heathens, blue – Hollies or yellow – Macarthur)
- Black plimsolls or trainers
- A one-piece swimming suit, a pair of swimming trunks or shorts, which are above the knee
- A swimming cap for children with long hair or long fringes
- Goggles (optional)
- One pair of small stud earrings – must be removed for PE
- A watch – must be removed for PE
- One charity band – must be removed for PE
Where to purchase it
The majority of uniform can be purchased at any high street store or supermarket, e.g. Primark, M&S, Next, Tesco, Asda etc.
The items marked * can also be purchased from our school uniform supplier Goodies Ltd
At the end of every term, the school hold a second-hand uniform sale. Parents and carers will be asked to donate any unwanted items (clean and in a good state of repair). The items will be sold at a fraction of the price of new alternatives.